Saturday, August 23, 2008

Life is like...

I very often live in my own little world but whenever someone mentions chocolate, I pay attention. I have to admit Forrest (or his mama if I want to be accurate) was right. Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get.

That's about as much as I can guarantee for this blog. You never know what you're gonna get, but it most likely will be sweet and I can assure you that chocolate will be a recurring theme. I figure I will just post things as they come to me, you can pick the pieces that you like and toss the rest out along with the box and paper cups.

My hope is that it gives some insight into who I am for those that don't know me as well and a connection for those that do know me but are far from home. My sisters and my best friend have been blogging for a little while now and even though I may not see them for months on end, it makes me feel like I get to be a part of their lives, even if I am basically just reading their diary (although this time with their permission). No matter how small the part I may play, I'm grateful they've invited me in. So I do the same for you. Have a seat, read on and may chocolate always be by your side.

1 comment:

Denise said...

MMMMM, CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Love the blog...very cute and its so you!!!!
xoxoxo
Denise